Why should you buy an ex-motability scheme car?
Ex-Motability cars for sale you can trust
Ex-Motability cars for sale are top grade vehicles available to a small number of dealerships. We are lucky at Alchemy Cars that we can offer our customers this opportunity. The ex-motability scheme covers nearly 40 makes and over 240 models of small economical cars to family MPV's. We are able to give you, our customers' peace of mind that the cars come straight from Motability and will have A1 quality.
All the cars for sale from ex-motability have a huge range of colours and options. These can include: manual or automatic, petrol or diesel and all body types.
Each ex-motability vehicle is meticulously inspected inside and out by experienced staff to ensure they are supplied to us in as perfect condition as possible, so that when you come to see them they are in A1 quality. When you have chosen your perfect used car we then prepare it to the highest standard and as all our vehicles.
We encourage you to visit us were you can order the make, model, colour and transmission of your choice, so that you know you are getting the car you would like.
Benefits of buying an ex-motability car:
- Ex-motability cars for sale can be nearly new or up to 3 years old
- Only one owner from new
- Full franchised dealer maintained and serviced
- Low mileage (average 22,000 for three year old cars)
- Full service history where it is available
- Prepared and presented at a very high standard
- Guaranteed HPI clear
- Your able to choose the make, model, colour, transmission and more
- 40 makes and 240 models from small economical cars to family MPVs
How to buy Ex-Motability?
The process of buying an Ex-Motability vehicle could not be simpler.
- First choose your car from the huge selection
- Pick your colour, variant, mileage and specification
- You will only need to pay a deposit of £500 to secure the vehicle. We can then arrange finance and part exchange if required You are free to come and inspect and test drive the vehicle when it arrives before making full payment.
Please call us or visit one of our expert team in person for more details.